Late Breaking Abstracts
The section Late Breaking News is specifically designed to present the most relevant and recent news regarding every aspect of neuromuscular disorders.
The selected abstracts are to be presented as short oral presentation on the last day of the Congress.
Submit your late breaking abstract here
- The presenting author has to be registered in order to submit an abstract. Please quote your registration number when prompted during the abstract submission process.
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically no later than 31 August 2012.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at:
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 2000 characters (including spaces and excluding title and contact information on authors).
- References and credits are not to be included in the abstract, nor subheadings or keywords.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.